What are Salty Plums?
Salty plums are a trendy snack and made of dried plums. They have a salty taste, but sometimes can be a little sweet or sour as some other ingredients are added into the powder to make it more delicious and healthier. Salty plums have many health benefits as they contain vitamins and other healthy nutrients like manganese, copper, and potassium. The Salty Plum Powder AKA Dust is slightly different to plums.
What is Salty Plum Powder made up of?
The salty plum powder is made up of ground plum skin andother ingredients such as salt, sugar, and red food color. Sometimes sweeteners are also added along with licoricefor aromatic and sweet flavoring, but they are healthy, so there is no need to worry about artificial sweeteners.It has a salty taste along with a sour taste. Butsometimes, due to added sweeteners, it can have a little sweet taste too.
Are Salty Plums Bad for you?
Salty plums are very high in sodium, so one plum a day can be quite beneficial for the many reasons listed below. it is definitely not recommended to finish a whole packet in one sitting!
Where is Salty Plum Powder Used?
There are many creative ways to use Salty Plum Powder. Someof them are the following:
- It can be sprinkled over fruits like pineapple, mangoes, or any other fresh fruit.
- Salty plum dust on candy or ice cream is just love. It tastes so good.
- Salty plum dust mixed in margaritas makes them tastier and is a trendy snack.
- It can be sprinkled over popcorns to make them more delicious.
- The salty plum powder makes smoothies healthier as they contain potassium and manganese.
- It adds extra taste into smoothies, fruits, candy, and ice cream.
- Many desserts are made with salty plum dust.
- It adds more taste to it. A moist level in dessert is also an essential step, so the salty plum sprinkles is necessary.
- The salty plum powder adds a saltier taste to lemonade.
- The powder can be used as an artificial flavor in many ways because why not.
- The salty plum powder can be used in the mornings in oatmeal as breakfast to make it healthier.
- There are so many recipes in which the salty plum dust is a vital ingredient to make them healthier and tastier such as in cakes or desserts.
Benefits of Salty Plum Powder:
- People often feel like the powder form of any fruit loses their nutritional properties. That is not true. The salty plum powder is as nutritious as the salty plum itself.
- It contains potassium, sodium, fiber, and manganese.
- It has numerous health benefits such as it helps in fat metabolism and also in detoxification.
- It is perfect for constipation relief as it contains fiber in it.
- It also uptake the glucose in the body and strengthens bones and can help reduce bone loss.
- Due to the nutrition value it can increase collagen production.
- It is rich in antioxidants; that is why it can help prevent diabetes and cancer.
- Low antioxidants can cause anxiety, so it can also be helpful for anxiety.
- Using the salty plum powder regularly in your daily life can form collagen in the body that is extremely important for the eye structure and bone structure. So it is perfect for the eyes too.
- As the plum powder is low in calories and contains vitamin C and fiber, it is ideal for weight loss.
Creative Ways to Add Salty Plum Powder to Your Diet
If you’re wondering how you can incorporateSalty Plum Powder in your everyday meals and snacks, the answer is just being creative.
The quickest and easiest way to enjoy Salty Plum sprinkles is in your morning protein balls, smoothies, granola, juices, dressings, breakfast bowls, and sprinkled on top of potato fries, fruit salads and yoghurt.
Where Can I get the Powder?
If you love salty plums and want to try it in Australia,wait no more as you can easily order them online. How?
The Salty Plum Shop is the world’s most extensive range of salty plums. We deliver in Australia and worldwide. We provide retail, wholesale and distribution services to our valuable clients.
You can visit our website if you want the world’s best-dried foods and salty plum powder. We offer dried-food products like dried mango, chili dried, dried tamarind, dried paw, dry ginger, and dried fruits. Also, our prices are very affordable. You can make four interest-free payments fortnightly using Afterpay.